For 3 to 5 journeys
To make sure you have enough for 3 to 5 journeys, you can buy:
- 75 gr Acacia Confusa, or Mimosa Hostilis, or Psychtria Viridis.
- 75 gr Benesteriopsis Caapi paste
- 75 gr Peganum Harmala
For 8 to 13 journeys
If you want to travel more often and want to have enough for 8 to 13 journeys, you can buy:
- 200 gr Acacia Confusa, or Mimosa Hostilis, or Psychtria Viridis.
- 200 gr Benesteriopsis Caapi paste
- 75 gr Peganum Harmala
Brewing small quantities of the “DMT drink” is often more difficult than large quantities because small quantities are more difficult to keep at the exact temperature and they evaporate faster.
Of course you should not brew too much because the drink can only be kept for about 2 months, but it is better to throw away something than to have too little!
It often happens that your first journey doesn’t work out and you need a 2nd dose. If this is the case, you know immediately that you can take more on your next journey.
I therefore recommend brewing for at least 4 journeys in the beginning and then adjusting your dose according to your experience.
When you have more experience you can also build up the dose for longer and deeper journeys.
The average amount of DMT per journey is:
0,15 gr. tot 0,25 gr.
- 100 gr Acacia Confusa contains about 1 gr DMT
- 100 gr Mimosa Hostilis contains about 2 gr DMT
- 100 gr Psychotria viridis contains about 1 gr DMT
Per journey this is:
- 15 gr to 25 gr Acacia Confusa, or
- 10 gr to 15 gr Mimosa Hostilis, or
- 15 gr to 25 gr Psychotria Viridis.
MAO inhibitors have a “peak effect” of about 2 hours. This “peak” starts on average 30 minutes after taking the MAO inhibitor. (The intake of the “DMT drink” is optimal during this period.) The “peak” time can differ per person. (Your body weight and the speed of your digestion can play a big role in this. In larger people this “peak” starts later)
The amount is also different per person (this usually depends on the body weight and your build) This is why I indicate minimum and maximum amounts in the example below. (Small people need a little less than larger people)
Per journey you’ll need:
- 12 gr to 20 gr Benesteriopsis Caapi paste, or
- 3 gr to 4,5 gr Peganum Harmala, or
- 8 gr to 10 gr Benesteriopsis Caapi in combination with 3gr to 4 gr Peganum Harmala
Waking Herbs is a family project founded in Ecuador. They work from Ecuador and the Netherlands, where they have an office and their distribution center.
Waking Herbs is a Fairtrade and sustainable organization that ensures that more plants are replanted than are harvested.
They have free and discreet shipping with no minimum order amount.
Read more about Waking Herbs